Join us December 2-3, 2022 at the Rocky Mount Moose Lodge for our Mini Treasure Chest Christmas! Sale.
Consignors are invited to bring us their new and gently-used items (see list of accepted items below) to sell. Consignors keep 65% of their sales.
- Watch for updates!
What We Accept:
- Things To Wear
- Christmas & Winter-themed Outfits/Clothes for children (sizes NB-20)
- Christmas Clothes for adults
- New With Tag ANY SEASON clothes for children, men and women
- TRUE winter wear - heavy coats, sweaters, ski gear, boots, etc.
- Things To Decorate With
- Christmas Decor for the home, both inside and out
- Winter decor (snowflakes, snowmen, etc.)
- Things To Give
- Toys - either NEW in the box or GENTLY USED - gently used must have ALL parts and be in gift-giving condition
- Bikes, ride-on toys, other outdoor gear
- Media - NEW (DVDs, books, video games, video game consoles, etc.)
- Electronics - must be working and like-new
- Gifts - household, kitchen, blankets, decor, toiletries, crafts, etc. - everything must be NEW and in gift-giving condition
- All items must adhere to standards set by The Treasure Chest Sale
- Free from defects (no stains, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc.)
- Must be in GIFT-GIVING CONDITION
- Must be current
- Must follow the rules regarding brands accepted for adult clothes
- Consignors pay a registration fee and keep 65% of their sales
- Concierge Consignors pay a Concierge Fee and keep 40% of their sales
- All Consignors may earn up to an additional 10% by Crewing with us
- Drop-off times - times to be announced!
- Consignors and Crew can shop early - times to be announced!