Concierge Tagging Service
Too busy to consign? Perhaps our Concierge Tagging Service may be of help.
Concierge Tagging Consignors receive 40% of the sale price of the item. There is an additional $15 fee to cover hangers, card stock, toner, and taggers. Spots are very limited.
We are offering Concierge Tagging spots for drop-offs beginning November 1. All items must be dropped off by February 18.
- Register for the sale
- Visit the drop-off schedule and choose a date. Even though all of the available dates will be a Monday, once you choose an appointment, we will work with you to set a specific date and time during that week.
- Gather your items and check them all for seasonality, stains, odors, defects, and currency. Shine up the shoes, clean up the toys, and make sure everything is organized. Toys should have working batteries. As I begin to enter items, if I find a lot of items that are unacceptable, I will contact you to come go through them again.
- Place “like” items together, sorted by gender/size. Stack each clothing group flat in a box (please, no plastic bins). Items MUST be organized.
- Items MUST be dropped off by February 18. When you drop off the items, we will go over prices, discount options, and donate/no donate options.
- I will enter, price, tag, hang,store, and transport your items to the sale.
- Unsold items must be picked up from the sale location after the conclusion of the sale (unless you choose to donate unsold items).
- Checks will be mailed within 10 business days of the conclusion of the sale. Again, Concierge Consignors receive 40% of the sale price, and the additional $15 fee will be deducted from the check. Concierge Consignors can volunteer to earn up to 10% more.
Remember, Concierge Consignors receive the same Early Shopping privileges as our regular Consignors. They are also eligible to earn up to 10% more by volunteering.