Concierge Tagging Service
Too busy to consign? Perhaps our Concierge Tagging Service may be of help.
Concierge Tagging Consignors receive 40% of the sale price of the item. There is an additional $15 fee to cover hangers, card stock, toner, and taggers. Spots are very limited.
We are offering Concierge Tagging spots for drop-offs beginning May 6. All items must be dropped off by August 9.
- Register for the sale
- Visit the drop-off schedule and choose a date. Even though all of the available dates will be a Sunday at 2am, once you choose an appointment, we will work with you to set a specific date and time during the week following that Sunday.
- Gather your items and check them all for seasonality, stains, odors, defects, and currency. Shine up the shoes, clean up the toys, and make sure everything is organized. Toys should have working batteries.
- Place “like” items together, sorted by gender/size. Stack each clothing group flat in a box or large garbage bag (please, no plastic bins). Items MUST be organized.
- Additional charges: $1 fee per battery for missing/dead batteries; $.25 fee per item that is unacceptable (stained, broken, defective; the first 10 items are free, beyond those grace items the fee will apply and be deducted from the check).
- Items MUST be dropped off by August 10. When you drop off the items, we will go over prices, discount options, and donate/no donate options.
- I will enter, price, tag, hang,store, and transport your items to the sale.
- Unsold items must be picked up from the sale location after the conclusion of the sale (unless you choose to donate unsold items).
- Checks will be mailed within 10 business days of the conclusion of the sale. Again, Concierge Consignors receive 40% of the sale price, and the additional $15 fee will be deducted from the check. Concierge Consignors can volunteer to earn up to 10% more.
Remember, Concierge Consignors receive the same Early Shopping privileges as our regular Consignors. They are also eligible to earn up to 10% more by volunteering.