Consignors receive 65% of items sold. Want to earn more? Volunteer for 1 3-hour shift for an extra 5%, or for 2 3-hour shifts for an extra 10%.
Early Shopping Privileges: consignors automatically shop early on Pre-Sale day, Friday, March 16 (entry at 2pm). Want to shop earlier? Volunteer!
- 9-hour (3 shifts) volunteers shop at 12pm
- 6-hour (2 shifts) volunteers shop at 1pm
- 3-hour (1 shift) volunteers and consignors shop at 2pm
Consignor Registration: opens Wednesday, November 1, 2017! All consignors must have their own consignor number. See below for Sale Guidelines.
Concierge Tagging: Do you have a lot of items you would love to consign, but don’t have the time or are simply unable to do it? Let us help! Here’s how it works: register for the sale, then simply drop your items off with us and we will take care of pricing, entering, tagging, and hanging your items. Consignors will receive 40% of the sales price, and can earn an additional 10% by volunteering. Concierge Tagging spaces are very limited, so let us know by emailing or texting as soon as possible! The fee for this service is $15; See “Concierge Tagging Service” on the menu bar at the top.
- Fees – there is a $10 consignor fee due at registration via Paypal. Registration is not complete until payment is made. $10 registration fee is non-refundable.
- Commission – consignors keep 65% of the sale price. Consignors who volunteer may keep up to 75% of the sales price.
- Power Consignors – if a consignor anticipates having 500 or more tagged items in the sale, they must contact The Treasure Chest Sale so that they may be assigned a card stock color.
- Drop-Off/Pick-Up – consignors must sign-up for a drop-off time. Appointments are necessary as all items are carefully inspected for stains, rips, tears, stuck zippers, missing buttons, odors, etc. If a consignor does not choose to donate their unsold items, they must be picked up at the conclusion of the sale (Wednesday, March 20, 9am-3pm). No exceptions. Items not picked up will be donated.
- Online Tagging – we use mysalemanager.net for our online tagging system and do not use any other systems. We do not accept manual tags. Items must be entered online and tags must be printed through the system.
- Earnings – payment will be mailed to consignors within 10 business days of the end of the sale.
- Discount – the last 2 days of the sale, selected items are discounted 50%. Any items that you wish to discount on the last day of the sale should be noted when you are entering your items. Discount must be noted in the system and on the tag; remember that for most items, it is easier to allow a discount than to take it home, store, re-tag, and bring back next year!
- Donate – please consider donating unsold items. Local organizations that distribute items to families in need and raise funds for various charities receive all donations. Simply check the “Donate” box as you enter your items. When the sale ends, items marked “Donate” will be gathered and picked up by the participating charity organizations.
- If any changes are made in mysalemanger.com AFTER the tag has been printed, then a NEW tag must be printed. The bar code reflects what is in the system, so if you change something, it will not ring up properly and may cost you a sale.
- Lost Tags/Unmarked Items – inevitably, items are separated from their tags. We will make every effort to reunite the tag with their item. When you pick up your items, be sure to check the “Untagged” rack for items of yours that may have been separated from their tag.
- Recalls – please check US Gov Recall Page for information about items that have been recalled. It is illegal to sell recalled items.
- All items sold at The Treasure Chest sale are “As-Is” with no implied or express warranties. Items are not owned by The Treasure Chest, but by individual consignors. No refunds or exchanges; all sales final. Please inspect items before purchasing. We are not responsible for items that become lost or damaged during sale.