Spring 2021 Sale
March 26-28, 2021
Rocky Mount Moose Lodge
521 Country Club Road
Rocky Mount, NC 27803
Due to COVID-19, we are planning to have a hybrid of Appointment Shopping (during our busiest hours) & Open Shopping (during our slower hours). Most appointments are FREE, with the exception of the Benefit Pre-Sales (100% of ticket sales benefit one of two local non-profit organizations).
Shoppers will be limited to 25 per hour. Whether it's Appointment Shopping or Open Shopping we will always have a safe stand-by line for shoppers once we reach that limit. Each person MUST have a ticket or be accounted for so that we can adhere to the recommendations set forth. Please keep that in mind when considering bringing children - each child must also have a ticket. We have limited shopping appointments, so in order to allow as many shoppers as possible, we ask that you consider alternate arrangements for children.
Shopping Bags: we are no longer able to loan out our shopping bags (we are unable to sanitize them between uses), but we will be offering them for sale for $2 each (pay at checkout). You may also bring your EMPTY shopping bags to use.
Purses: please leave in the car. We are allowing small bags only - bags must be able to fit into a zipped gallon-sized ziplock bag (we will have one at the door like at the airport where you check to see if your carry-on luggage will fit).
Diaper Bags: please leave in the car. If it is necessary for you to have it in the Moose Lodge, we will have you check it at the desk.
Wednesday, March 24: PRESALE
- 1pm - 5pm: Crew and Consignor Presale Shopping Times
- 6pm - 9pm: Benefit Presale - $10 per adult - 100% of ticket sales will go to Tar River Academy, serving underprivileged children of the Rocky Mount area.
Thursday, March 25: PRESALE
- 9am, 10am, 11am: New & Due Parents/Grandparents Presale
- 12pm, 1pm: Community Heroes Presale
- 2pm, 3pm: Friends of Consignors Presale
- 4pm, 5pm: Teachers/Support Staff Presale
- 6pm, 7pm: Friends of Consignors Presale
Friday, March 26: 10am - 8pm - Open to the public, no entry fee
Saturday, March 27:
- 9am – 3pm - Open to the public, no entry fee (last entry at 1pm)
- 4pm - 6pm - Crew & Consignor Appreciation Night
- 6pm - 8pm - $10 Ticket for 1/2 Price PRESALE (1 ticket per person)
Sunday, March 28: 9am - 3pm – 1/2 Price Sale (most items 50% off)