**Very Important Notes:
- Item Limits: Lifted! For Fall 2020, consignors can bring as many items as they like.
- Adult clothes have age and brand restrictions (see below)
- Any item that is purchased but returned by a shopper due to defect or missing pieces will be refunded and redacted from consignors sales; consignor will also be charged a $20 defect fee. We want our shoppers to know that they can trust us!
- No Maternity
- No Breast Pumps/Accessories
- No Baby Bath Tubs
- No CDs
- Picture frames - please keep in mind "style"; picture frames are a hard sell in general, so make sure you bring your BEST
- Glassware and dishes - complete sets only
- Tchotchkes - those small decorative items, often quite fragile - remember that for the same reasons you are parting with it, most shoppers will not want to purchase it. Be selective and bring your best!
- Home Decor: the most important tip I can give you: KEEP CURRENT! Ask yourself "Is this Chip & Joanna approved?". Our shoppers LOVE patriotic, shabby chic, farmhouse, minimalist, updated items. According to our sales statistics, they are not loving brass, glassware, outdated, and incomplete sets.
- As always, owner discretion will be used for final decisions on accepted/unaccepted items.
- For Fall 2020 only, due to the fact that the Spring 2020 was cancelled, we are accepting all seasons of clothing, shoes and decor!
- All items must be in good shape! No stains, tears, rips, broken zippers, missing buttons, odors, or other flaws. Items will be inspected after they are placed on the sales floor. Unaccepted items will be be available for consignors to pick up.
- All items must be current! Check the styles, the fabrics, the cut. Remember that shoppers are looking for items that are stylish, not out-dated. If you have a middle-schooler, please don’t consign the clothes they wore as a toddler!
Children’s Specialty Items:
- there is a big demand for high-end names and trunk show brands. The resale value is very good on these items. We will have a special “Boutique” section for those items. View our “Boutique” list by clicking on the link to the left.
- we will accept monogrammed clothing with one initial or name; no 3 initial monogrammed items please.
- Due to space limitations, we have very strict guidelines for Adult Clothing. Please bring only your VERY BEST pieces!
- All adult clothing MUST be less than 5 years old. Inside the tag of Gap, Old Navy, J Crew, Banana Republic, and some others, you will find the date of manufacture. If there is no date, please use your very best judgement. Final decisions will be made by our inspectors.
- We are still restricting the brands that we accept for adult clothes. All items still MUST meet the guidelines above in terms of condition (like-new) and age (less than 5 years old).
- Shoes - must be in LIKE NEW condition - no scuffs, tears, worn heels, or scratches
- Accessories - belts, scarves, ties, briefcases
- Handbags and Wallets - must be in LIKE NEW condition - no scuffs, tears, scratches, broken zippers or buttons - must be current
- Accepted brands for mens and womens clothing (if you have something you would like to bring that is not on this list, please text me at 919-414-7764 with the brand and a photo of the item):
- What's Hot Right Now?!? Lilly Pulitzer, Vineyard Vines
- Mall brands: J Crew, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Anthropologie labels, Urban Outfitters, Free People, American Eagle, Brooks Brothers, Kate Spade, Ann Taylor, Loft, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Bahama, BCBG, Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostale, Chico's, Express, Lane Bryant, Torrid, H&M, NY&Co., Eddie Bauer, True Religions, 7FAM, Calvin Klein, Nautica, Tommy Hilfiger, Boden, Diesel, Kim Rogers, Tocca, Levi, Diesel, English Laundry, Calvin Klein, Izod, Chaps, Michael Kors, Michael Stars, Trina Turk, Lularoe, Bebe, Citizens of Humanity, Guess, Lacoste, Splendid, Tory Burch,
- Athletic brands: Lululemon, Athleta, Adidas, UnderArmour, Nike, Columbia, REI, Reebok, The North Face, Patagonia, Salt Life, Guy Harvey
- Department store brands: Crown & Ivy, Saddlebred, INC, JM Collection, Copper Key, Westbound
- ALL OF THE ABOVE BRANDS MUST MEET OUR CRITERIA FOR AGE, CONDITION, AND STYLE!!
- What are we NOT accepting?
- WalMart (Faded Glory, George, Terra & Sky, No Boundaries, Time & Tru, Athletic Works, White Stag, Jaclyn Smith, etc.)
- Target (A New Day, Auden, Cherokee, Ava & Viv, Goodfellow, Merona, Joy Lab, Universal Thread, Wild Fable, Xhilaration, Champion)
- Kmart (Basic Editions, Rt. 66, Adam Levine, Fresh, Attention, Hanes, Joe Boxer)
- Home decor must also meet the quality requirements, and be current.
- Please make sure items are dusted and cleaned before dropping off. Contact Us if you plan to consign larger pieces of furniture.
- We are now accepting "electrical" items - things with cords (we previously have only accepted lamps in this category). Items must be in good working condition (consignors will be asked to demonstration that the item works at drop-off). They must also be meticulously CLEAN! Clean 'em up like your mother-in-law is borrowing it.
- Consider Consigning:
- Furniture (contact us if you plan to consign a large piece so we may make appropriate space for it)
- Seasonal Items - Christmas, Fall, Autumn, Thanksgiving Decor, winter-themed decor
- Home Decor - picture frames, decorative pillows, baskets, wreaths, knick knacks (please limit glass items, as they are low-sellers and they are fragile), lamps, lamp shades, book ends
- Linens - complete bedding ensembles, curtains, BRAND NEW sheets or towels (no previously used sheets or towels will be accepted unless part of a bedding set)
- Bath - shower curtains (no liners), shower curtain rings, bath sets
- Framed Artwork
- Large coffee table books
- Yard decor - flags, ornaments, swings, rocking chairs, etc.
- These items will NOT be accepted:
- Sheets that are NOT new in the package - unless part of a bedding set (comforter, skirt, pillow, sham, set)
- Bath linens that are NOT brand new with store tags
- Cleaning supplies (neither new nor used)
- ANYTHING chipped or broken
- All kitchen items must be immaculately clean and in like-new condition!
- We are now taking small appliances (waffle irons, mixers, blenders, toaster ovens, etc.); these small appliances MUST be in Like-New Condition, with no trace of use on them! Consignors will be asked to demonstrate that they work at drop-off.
- Consider consigning:
- Specialty brands such as Pampered Chef and Tupperware
- Baking pans and dishes
- Cake Molds
- Table linens
- Supplies for knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, painting and other tools used in home hobbies
- Books and magazines for home crafts/hobbies
- Gear - baby carriers, bassinets/cribs (must not be on the recall list), high chairs, booster seats, exersaucers, changing tables, bouncy seats, jumperoos, pack-n-plays, IMMACULATE potties, rocking chairs/gliders, strollers, swings, walkers, etc.
- Feeding - bottles/rings (no used nipples), bottle warmers, bibs, bowls, spoons/forks, sippy cups, etc.
- Diapering/bath - diaper bags, diaper genies/pails, cloth diapers, unopened disposable diapers/wipes, wipe warmers, NEW, UNOPENED bath/diapering products (powders, washes, shampoos, etc.), bath toys, etc. NO infant bath tubs due to new federal regulations.
- Nursery - decor, crib sets, baby monitors. etc.
- Safety Gates and other safety gear
- Infant accessories - blankets, mittens, hats, etc.
- Accessories - bodysuits, socks, tights, hair clips/bows, ties, belts, etc.
- Indoor Toys - all must be working and complete
- Ride-On Toys
- Bikes, scooters, trikes, etc.
- Big Toys like Little Tikes, Step One, play houses, kitchens, work benches, etc.
- Outdoor play equipment
- Play mats/gyms
- Wagons, bike pull-behinds, etc.
- Furniture - toy bins, toddler beds, dressers, etc.
- Books - everything from board books to kids novels to DIY to cook books to John Grisham; please, no "Rated R" type books
- DVDs - infant, kids, family; nothing rated R or beyond; please leave unrated TV series box sets (Game Of Thrones, etc.) at home!
- Video Games
- PC and all other game platforms -
- Video Game Consoles - MUST BE IN WORKING CONDITION
- Video Game Accessories (controllers, chargers, figures, carrying cases, etc.)
- Board Games - ALL pieces must be included
- Puzzles - from board puzzles to 1000+ jigsaws, all pieces MUST be included
- Homeschool Books
- Textboooks - must be published in the last 3 years
- Electronic Educational Toys
- LeapFrog, Tag, Leapster, LeapPad, etc.
- Accessories - chargers, carrying cases, pens, etc.
- School Uniforms
Items we do NOT accept:
- car seats
- infant bath tubs
- outdated/damaged clothing and shoes
- Maternity Clothes
- Breast Pumps/accessories
- underwear of any kind (unless new in original package)
- VHS/cassette tapes
- toys/games/puzzles with missing pieces
- stuffed animals that are not immaculate
- home electronics (TV’s, PC’s, laptops, cameras etc.)
- large appliances (refrigerators, stoves, ceiling fans, etc.)
- common household items (cleaning products, sheets and towels that are not new in original packaging, office supplies, personal care items, etc.)
- No Fall/Winter/Christmas decor/clothing for the Spring sale. Save those items for the Fall.
- The following household linens that are not brand new with store tags: bath mats, sheets, pillow cases, towels, hand towels, wash cloths
If you have questions about an item, please contact us.